The PRP Facelift & the PRP Facial procedures differ in method and in benefits. This webpage is about the PRP Facial.
All providers of both the PRP Facelift & the PRP Facial procedures must be licensed by the Cellular Medicine Association (these are specific methods and those providers deviating from those methods could cause serious harm).
Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
- Skin color grayer because of less blood flow.
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth
- Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
- Scars from trauma, acne, or chicken pox?
Interested in a PPR Facial?
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Ways to Rejuvenate the Skin...
With many ways to rejuvenate the Skin, why look for a better way? You may have tried some of the following strategies:
- Skin creams and facial peels by a skilled aesthetician can be very helpful but sometimes are just not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately.
- Retin A and other prescription medications (like hydroquinone) also improve texture and should be carefully prescribed in a way that gives benefits without adverse effects. But, still, the results can be slow and less than what’s needed.
- Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people (especially when lots of extra skin is not the main problem).
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers (like Juvederm and Restylane) lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. Also, the injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkle and create a shape that looks foreign to the person’s face or even foreign to this planet. The HA fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture.
The PRP Facial [trademarked by designer-physician, Charles Runels, MD] offers an innovative combination that’s become a sensation worldwide…
While the procedure is most commonly used on the face, ask Dr. Hudak about the neck, Décolletage, hands, and other areas on your skin that are troublesome.
Here’s how it’s done…
4 Steps of the PRP Facial Procedure
1) Isolating the Magic from Your Blood
First, the provider draws your blood from your arm (just like getting a blood test done).
Then, using a centrifuge, the physician isolates platelets from that blood (platelet-rich plasma or PRP)–all within about 10 minutes in the office!
Many Tiny Needles on the Head Move Up & Down at 8 Thousand Times per Minute! We have gone to great lengths to find suppliers with the right equipment. PRP providers use specific FDA-approved micro-needling devices which prevent infusion by the patients’ blood making this a much safer procedure by eliminating any chance for cross-contamination.
3) Coating and Soaking Your Face with Blood-Derived Growth Factors
These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should be generated).
4) Recovery & maintenance enhanced by Altar™ an official PRP Skin Therapy
The patented ingredient in Altar™, SBD-4, works synergistically to enhance the effects of the previous steps and to help supply blood flow to the fragile new growth of healthy pluripotent stem cells.
Only certified providers of the PRP Procedures (Facelift & Facial) offer this very important 4th step. Altar™ The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured!
The result…younger-natural skin!
Use Your Blood to Rejuvenate Your Face…
The PRP Facial procedure is not for everyone!
Many could choose surgery, or laser therapy, or Botox®, or HydraFacial, or simply PRP or an HA filler used alone. All of the providers on this website display passion for offering you the right procedure for your face.
The PRP Facelift book available on Amazon.com or in our office provides more details about these procedures…or even better, contact us to schedule your consultation today…