About Our Office & Staff
Meet Our Knowledgeable & Care Team
Our staff is growing and has been specifically chosen by Dr. Deborah Kessler Hudak to make you feel welcome and well cared for. They are friendly, experienced, highly competent and strive to answer all your questions and make appointments with your convenience in mind.
Steve received a BS in engineering from Case Western Reserve University, then MS and PhD in Materials Science and Engineering from University of Cincinnati. Having worked at Fortune 100 companies, private industry and most recently in MSE at NC State University and achieving PMP certification, Steve joined All About Aesthetics in order to improve business relations and add additional services to the practice.
Tyson Zlockie, R.N.
Office Manager/Injection Nurse
I am a Watts School of Nursing graduate. I was employed with Duke Raleigh Hospital for almost 17 years before leaving and have worked in several different roles within the health system as well. I have had extensive injector training as I have worked with Dr. Hudak for almost two years as her apprentice. I have also completed the advanced filler course with AMET, and have high confidence in my abilities to serve the patients of All About Aesthetics. In my downtime, I like to garden, crochet, cook, and travel. Lifting others up is my passion, and I cannot wait to help you work toward your desired look. See you soon!
I am the patient coordinator for our office and have taken on many administrative duties here since 2016. I have begun training to be a Certified Medical Assistant, and you will be seeing more of me as a provider in the future. I have worked in the customer service industry for more than ten years. I am passionate about giving great customer service to every patient we encounter and I take pride in taking whatever time is needed to answer patient questions.
Per her co-workers: Mayela is always making the staff laugh around the office and may be considered a bit of a shopping addict! Originally from Mexico, Mayela has lived in North Carolina since she was 9 years old. She comes from a large family and loves spending time with her daughter.
Jada Dillner, PA-C, MPAP
Physician Associate/Office Injector
For those of you who I have not met in the office, my name is Jada Dillner. I am a certified Physician Associate (formerly known as an assistant) that has been working with Dr. Hudak over the last 6 years. I am so excited to get to know you all and to offer Botox appointments after hours and on weekends. My schedule is ever-changing, so just give us a call or send an email to find out the next time I’ll be in!
A Little Bit About Me
- I graduated Valedictorian from NC State with a bachelor’s in human biology and minors in nutrition and psychology.
- I obtained my Master of Physician Assistant Practice from Campbell University.
- I love the art and science behind Neurotoxins and enjoy helping my patients to look and feel their best.
- I work full-time at UNC in Pediatric Urologic Surgery.
- I have been working in health care for over 10 years now with experience in pediatrics, family practice, aesthetics, and ICU medicine.
The Fun Stuff
- I love traveling and experiencing new things with my family and friends.
- I have 2 Maltipoos that I am obsessed with.
- I am a huge fan of health and wellness and I am always trying new healthy recipes.
- You can always find me cheering on NC State and adventuring outdoors.
- I am a firm believer that you can never have too many decorative pillows and you simply cannot be in a bad mood drinking coffee and listening to Christmas music.
I cannot wait to work with you all!
Do You Want to Look Naturally Younger and Feel Great All Over?
We strive to improve the quality of life of our patients through procedures and products that aim to correct flaws and rejuvenate! Please contact us or check out our social media for information on current office specials!