The Vampire Facelift® & the Vampire Facial® procedures differ in method and in benefits. This webpage is about the Vampire Facial®. http://VampireFacial.com
All providers of both the Vampire Facelift® & the Vampire Facial® procedures must be licensed by the Cellular Medicine Association (these are specific methods and those providers deviating from those methods could cause serious harm).
Do You Show These Signs of Aging?
- Skin color more gray because of less blood flow.
- Fine vertical lines around the mouth
- Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
- Scars from trauma, acne, or chicken pox?
Ways to Rejuvenate the Skin...
With many ways to rejuvenate the Skin, why look for a better way? You may have tried some of the following strategies:
- Skin creams and facial peels by a skilled aesthetician can be very helpful but sometimes are just not strong enough to rejuvenate the tissue adequately.
- Retin A and other prescription medications (like hydraquinone) also improve texture and should be carefully prescribed in a way that gives benefit without adverse effects. But, still, the results can be slow and less than what’s needed.
- Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. But, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people (especially when lots of extra skin is not the main problem).
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers (like Juvederm and Restylane) lift the skin away from the bone to restore youthful volume and shape. But HA fillers can cause problems near the eye. Also, the injector of HA fillers can chase a wrinkle and create a shape that looks foreign to the person’s face or even foreign to this planet. The HA fillers do little to improve skin tone and texture.
The Vampire Facial® [trademarked by designer-physician, Charles Runels, MD] offers an innovative combination that’s become a sensation world-wide…
While the procedure is most commonly used on the face, ask Dr. Hudak about the neck, Décolletage, hands, and other areas on your skin which are troublesome. There is also a specific procedure for enhancing the breasts, see http://VampireBreastlift.com
Here’s how it’s done..
4 Steps of the Vampire Facial® Procedure
First, the physician (1) isolates growth factors from the patient’s blood. Then (2), the provider uses a micro-needling device to create multiple micro-punctures –both driving the isolated growth factors into the skin & creating stimulus for tightening and rejuvenation of the collagen of the face. Then (3), the providers paint the growth factors onto the micro-punctures so that the growth factors soak into the tissue for further stimulation of tightening and skin rejuvenation. (4) Recovery & maintenance enhanced by Altar™ an official Vampire Skin Therapy™
The skin tightens, glows with color, and scaring softens for a beautiful younger and very natural result.
1) Isolating the Magic from Your Blood
First, the provider draws your blood from your arm (just like getting a blood test done).
Then, using a centrifuge, the physician isolates platelets from that blood (platelet-rich plasma or PRP)–all within about 10 minutes in the office!
Many Tiny Needles on the Head Move Up & Down at 8 Thousand Times per Minute! We have gone to great length to find suppliers with the right equipment. Vampire providers use specific FDA approved micro needling devices which prevent infusion by the patients’ blood making this a much safer procedure by eliminating any chance for cross contamination.
3) Coating and Soaking Your Face with Blood-Derived Growth Factors
These growth factors then activate multipotent stem cells already in the skin (tricking them into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should generated).
4) Recovery & maintenance enhanced by Altar™ an official Vampire Skin Therapy™
The patented ingredient in Altar™, SBD-4, works synergistically to enhance the effects of the previous steps and to help supply blood flow to fragile new growth of healthy pleuripotent stem cells.
Only certified providers of the Vampire Procedures (Facelift® & Facial®) offer this very important 4th step. Altar™ The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured! For more information please visit http://vampireskintherapy.com
The result…younger-natural skin!
Use Your Blood to Rejuvenate Your Face…
The Vampire Facial® procedure is not for everyone!
Many could choose surgery, or laser therapy, or Botox®, or HydraFacial, or simply PRP or an HA filler used alone. All of the providers on this web site display passion about offering you the right procedure for your face.
The Vampire Facelift® book available on Amazon.com or in our office provides more details about these procedures…or even better, contact us to schedule your consultation today…
Also See the Vampire Breast Lift ® Procedure at http://VampireBreastlift.com
and VampireFaclift ® Procedure at http://VampireFacelift.com