Muscle Enhancement via BodyTone
BodyTone renders incredible muscle mass enhancement (~30% increase muscle size with about 25% decrease fat size), almost double the amount obtained with EmSculpt (which only increases muscle size about 16%). It does this through “Muscle Confusion” technology which includes 20,000 muscle contractions in 30 minutes using three proprietary waveform patterns of bio-electric pulses. The treatment is not painful, in fact, you may find yourself laughing like many of our patients do!
So if you want to get that buff body, but spending hours at the gym is not getting you there fast enough, this is the treatment for you! Just two 30-minute treatments for three weeks, and you will soon see that incredible shapely body peek through!
Why do WE love BodyTone?
Multiple areas of the body can be treated in one session, making the treatment highly effective for muscle sculpting & toning.
Treatments are quick, taking about 30 minutes. They are painless, but intense. After a series of treatments, you’ll see results within 3-10 weeks.
You may feel mildly sore post-procedure (like a good workout at the gym) for up to 72 hours!
BodyTone is a non-invasive procedure that stimulates muscles using patented waveforms to cause muscle confusion and achieve muscle growth and strength.
BodyTone delivers powerful results that can be maintained over time for continued muscle strength and definition.
How many treatments are necessary?
Answer: 6 sessions over 3 weeks initially, then maintenance as desired.
When will I see results?
Answer: In 3-10 weeks, assuming that your BMI is less than 35 and you do not increase your intake of calories relative to normal.
What should I expect during the treatment?
Answer: Muscle contractions that simulate those with a TENS unit. It is not painful. The intensity is adjustable to your tolerance.
What should I expect after the treatment?
Answer: You may have some mild soreness, similar to what you would experience from a good workout at the gym, which will subside within 72 hours.
Is there any downtime?
Answer: No! This is a no-downtime, non-invasive procedure!
Factors to Consider:
- BodyTone produces TWICE as much increase in body muscle mass with recommended treatment as EmSculpt (BodyTone 30% increased muscle mass vs. EmSculpt 16%) and EQUAL amount of fat reduction (~25% with recommended sessions)
- BodyTone has EIGHT treatment paddles, to treat up to FOUR sets of muscles at a time; EmSculpt has TWO treatment paddles, to treat up to TWO sets of muscles at a time.
- EmSculpt costs often $750-$1000 per initial session; BodyTone costs are usually $583 per initial session
- EmSculpt recommends minimum of 4 sessions over 2 weeks ($3000-$4000 total cost); BodyTone recommends minimum of 6 sessions over 3 weeks ($3500)— BUT consider that you treat twice as many sets of muscles and get twice as much muscle mass as EmSculpt!
- Bottom line: BodyTone delivers significantly more value; you get more results for your time and money with BodyTone than EmSculpt!
- Some muscles sets that can be treated: upper & lower abdominals, thigh muscles, buttocks muscles, biceps of arms
Interested in BodyTone?
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.